Monday, September 22, 2008

new things and travels

I've got some new stuff. and I will get some more new stuff. the best is indeed yet to come.

Yesterday I finally got new runners (they have cranberry, not red, on them). So now I can go running without getting shin splints.
I also bought a new hair straightener, so now I can get my hair cut (which I am doing in an hour and a half) and I now don't have to worry too much about the position my hair drys in; that was just annoying and time consuming.
I will be very soon getting a guitar (*WOO*); this makes me very, very, very, very, very happy. Akeee! I've ben wanting to learn for about 5 years and no matter how much my parents said the 40-year old guitar we currently have was fine. It's not. It's an epic fail. Sounds terrible.

so *woo* for new things.

In other news, it's only...4 days (*meeeeeeeeep!*) until I fly down to Melbourne to visit Jayne! Akee! *woo* *timmy shimmes* (heck yes, meezle.)

and then from there I am flying to Wagga Wagga...to be picked up and driven to Henty to do Kids Mission with my youth group *woo* again! I've got to do the drawing for the talks though...that might take a while so I'd better get onto it. Oh! and I have an awesome outfit for the play. I'll get photos. It's toga-ish. I'm a jungle man. who grunts. to say extremely long things. it's really quite funny. but. you know. I am quite funny. so. it works. heh. I suck at acting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

*timmy shimmies*
heck yes beezle.