Wednesday, September 17, 2008

it starts here

Well. I haven't posted in a loong time. Okay, since the day I set this up. I don't know how much I will post or what it's going to be even but I'm going to start putting a bit more effort into this.

Right now I'm learning html coding and will hopefully learn quickly. I want to make an awesome layout for this page; but I'm a while off that.

So here's to the beginning of this blog. For real. Maybe.

There are a couple of blogs I wrote a long time ago that will probably appear soon, might edit them a bit first though. Might read over them and think "Gosh...what an idiot. Why were you thinking about that? It's obvious now."

1 comment:

Mel said...

I reckon you should post your old blogs.

It's a description of a moment in your life that you keep. Like a photo with you with a bad haircut. Or the award for last place in cross country (if they have that...)