Monday, September 22, 2008

back to school. for 3 days.

Exam period is officially over. I'm back to school tomorrow. for 3 days. lame. I feel like I'm on holidays.

Tomorrow is normal school.
Wednesday is Year 12 muck-up and the formal assemblies, covering periods 1-4. Then I'm a writer for a year 9 girl in her PD exam which will cover most of periods 5 and 6. Then Studies of Religion any left over time and after school 'til 4.
Thursday is a Studies of Religion incursion. ALL DAY. It's actually period 1-7 but I have a visual design assessment in the after school part of that (periods 7 and 8 if you like). So I'll get to cut off that last bit, I'll no doubt be so full of studies of that I will no longer be able to concentrate anyway.
Friday morning I jet off at 6:45am, 'cause that's when the cheapest flight was lol.

So, year 11 is almost over. how. weird. year 12 is almost here. even. weirder.

[/boring blog about my week]

No comments: