Friday, November 28, 2008

long time no blog.

I have drafted 5 blogs since the last one, but never completed any and they're not appropriate to post now, 'cause I don't feel how I did when I wrote any of them. So I'll start another blog that I'll probably not end.

I finally got my Jon Foreman vinyls and Switchfoot Holiday Pack today. YAY! It's been a long time coming. It's all awesome.

I am getting better at guitar. chyah! I can change a number of chords almost seamlessly haha. I am learning how to play "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M. I love that song. It's pretty easy on guitar too. *woo* Except I can't play the chords in the bridge, but whatever, I'm ignoring thatt for now.

I just finished reading Catcher In The Rye. It was very good. But I feel like it had one of those endings that is kind of good but really not satisfying at all. It was such an abrupt end too. hmm. I still really enjoyed it though.

Tomorrow, I shall hopefully go on a little photography expedition. I have to for art, I REALLY need to get my major work idea sorted :S. I thought I was going to do it about being frustrated with myself but then I wasn't getting very far with figuring out how to represent it physically. So I shall toy with a few more ideas. I want to go into the city for this little trip, and hopefully I can find some little alleys and old buildings or something.

One more week of school, or 4 more days plus speech day. YAY! But I have to do so much in the holidays, get myself caught up and sorted with all my work, especially maths. eek.

I have lots of plans for the summer holidays. I need to finish lots of things or I just want to do lots of arty and musicy things. I'm excited about it but also scared I won't get much done. Hopefully i'll get somewhere though or the sense of failure will be huge and I don't know if I'll be able to crawl out of this hole I've been digging myself especially over the last year.

Well. That's all. There you go, I did finish it. I'm in a bit of a writing mood. I'm tempted to write another blog right now.

No comments: